Friday, October 14, 2011

Goals.

I made a post-graduation goal to be more active on my photo blog.
I'm a lot better at sticking to my goals once I have them written down, so here are the things I'm planning on doing.

1. INSPIRED BY
Post an inspiring artist every week. Probably on the weekends.

2. POSTCARD EXCHANGE
In high school we did a postcard show to raise money for our photo club. We used matte board scraps to make 4x6 pieces of art. Most of mine were collages, but one of the drawing teachers did some nice paintings. Some people just printed off a 4x6 image and glued it to the board.
I've also heard them called artist trading cards, but I think that sounds weird. 
I want to make some and send them to people who want them. They can send one back if they want. More information on this later aka when I actually make some.

3. POST MORE OF MY OWN STUFF
Have I done a lot of work that I have never scanned/posted? Yes. Is some of it, especially the non-photography stuff, not that great? Yes. Should I post it anyway? Probably. 
Goal: Post my work twice a week.

4. FINISH MY DAYDREAMER SERIES
I first mentioned it here. I was doing it for a class, but never got to finish due to a bunch of reasons. It's time to get that stuff done.

5. START A NEW SERIES
Because, duh. I got a BFA degree. That's what I should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment